About the DJ

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I've been releasing Chopped & Screwed material since February 17 of this year (2009). So basically I've been improving over a course of 7-8 months. I personally do this out of the love for Chopped & Screwed music. Plus another reason. Last September I believe I downloaded OG Ron C's Chopped & Screwed version of The Sound of Revenge by accident and I didn't even know what Chopped & Screwed was at that time. When I heard it my friend beside me was saying and I quote "Jonel, don't listen to that. Chopped & Screwed shit is lame as fuck I hate it." Well I played it anyway and come to find out I loved it! Right then and there I started downloading a bunch of Chopped & Screwed material but all of the stuff I downloaded was either crap or I had to pay to get a good DJ to chop&screw it. So I said to myself, "Wait...didn't I download Virtual DJ like a month ago? I'll get into this Chop&Screw DJ-ing hobby!" and that's how it started.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mixtape Messiah 4 (Chopped & Screwed)

Note: This was released April 21st of 2009.

Photobucket

Chamillionaire
Mixtape Messiah 4 (Chopped & Screwed by
DJ Howie "The Mixxya")

1. The Horror Flick Intro
2. Go Hard
3. Fire Drill
4. Roll Call Reloaded
5. The Real Thang
6. All Around the World
7. Do It For H-Town (feat. Slim Thug & Trae)
8. Skit 1 (Roy Woods Jr.)
9. Internet Nerd's Revenge
10. Fire (feat. Famous)
11. Hero
12. My Dream (feat. Akon)
13. Bay Area Skit
14. Gotta Be Playa (feat. Famous)
15. Not Your Baby
16. Answer Machine 3
17. The Greatest
18. Skit 2 (Roy Woods Jr.)
19. On the Grind Homie
20. My Life (feat. Slim Thug & Trae)
21. Middle Finger Up
22. What the Business Is
23. Who Hotter Than Me
24. Lovin' What You See
25. Cadillac & Benz (feat. Killa Kyleon)
26. Put On for Houston
27. She Watchin Me (Skit)
28. I'd Rather Get Some Bread
29. Fire Drill Skill
30. Flow So Sick (Killa Kyleon)
31. Top Down Money Up
32. Block on Smash
33. Never (Killer Mike)
34. Diamonds Exposed Break
35. 2 Real (Lil' Flip feat. Chamillionaire)
36. 2 MPH (Mista F.A.B. feat. Bun B, Chamillionaire & Pimp C)
37. This Isn't Life Outro
38. Relax [Bonus Track]
39. Cha-Milli [Remix] [Bonus Track]



No comments:

Post a Comment