About the DJ

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I've been releasing Chopped & Screwed material since February 17 of this year (2009). So basically I've been improving over a course of 7-8 months. I personally do this out of the love for Chopped & Screwed music. Plus another reason. Last September I believe I downloaded OG Ron C's Chopped & Screwed version of The Sound of Revenge by accident and I didn't even know what Chopped & Screwed was at that time. When I heard it my friend beside me was saying and I quote "Jonel, don't listen to that. Chopped & Screwed shit is lame as fuck I hate it." Well I played it anyway and come to find out I loved it! Right then and there I started downloading a bunch of Chopped & Screwed material but all of the stuff I downloaded was either crap or I had to pay to get a good DJ to chop&screw it. So I said to myself, "Wait...didn't I download Virtual DJ like a month ago? I'll get into this Chop&Screw DJ-ing hobby!" and that's how it started.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Mixtape Messiah 7 (Chopped & Thowed)

Large MM7 C&T

Chamillionaire
Mixtape Messiah 7 (Chopped & Thowed by
DJ Howie "The Mixxiya")

1. Best She Ever Had
2. Internet Thugs Attack
3. Day Dream
4. Playa Status
5. Gucci & Fendi
6. Scratch That
7. Lonely at the Top
8. I Know Ya Mad (feat. Bun B)
9. Coming Down Candy
10. The One
11. Still Gettin Money
12. Big Deal
13. Breathe
14. Denzel Washington (feat. Z-Ro)
15. City Lights
16. Ain't Nobody
17. 100 Million
18. I'm 2 Good
19. King of Tomorrow
20. Dead Presidents
21. On My Grind
22. How We Do It
23. The Realest Eva
24. Solo (feat. Crooked I)
25. Still Hustlin
26. Just Smile
27. Successful
28. Life Goes On (feat. Tony Henry)
29. In My City Mayne
30. Famous (feat. Famous)
31. This Morning
32. Say Goodbye


1 comment:

  1. can i get this one too? cortez_greene@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete