About the DJ

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I've been releasing Chopped & Screwed material since February 17 of this year (2009). So basically I've been improving over a course of 7-8 months. I personally do this out of the love for Chopped & Screwed music. Plus another reason. Last September I believe I downloaded OG Ron C's Chopped & Screwed version of The Sound of Revenge by accident and I didn't even know what Chopped & Screwed was at that time. When I heard it my friend beside me was saying and I quote "Jonel, don't listen to that. Chopped & Screwed shit is lame as fuck I hate it." Well I played it anyway and come to find out I loved it! Right then and there I started downloading a bunch of Chopped & Screwed material but all of the stuff I downloaded was either crap or I had to pay to get a good DJ to chop&screw it. So I said to myself, "Wait...didn't I download Virtual DJ like a month ago? I'll get into this Chop&Screw DJ-ing hobby!" and that's how it started.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Game - The Red Room (Chopped & Throwed)

Photobucket

Game
The Red Room
Chopped & Throwed by DJ Howie "The Mixxiya"

1. 400 Bars [The Skee-Throwed Mix]
2. Ha Ha (Slow Down) (feat. Nippy Hussle)
3. The Professionals (feat. Menace, Maad Maxx & Kanary Diamonds)
4. Revolver or the Semi (feat. Mysonne)
5. Drop the World (feat. Kanary Diamonds)
6. Never Stop Hustlin (feat. Fabolous)
7. Real Gangstas (feat. Hurricane Chris & Bizzy Bone)
8. Gangs of New York (feat. Jadakiss & Jim Jones)
9. Trippin (feat. Kanary Diamonds)
10. Everything Red (feat. Birdman & Lil Wayne)
11. First Lady (Kanary Diamonds)
12. Lowrider (feat. Busta Rhymes)
13. It Must Be Me (feat. Pharrell)
14. Maad Maxx Freestlye
15. Dopeman (X.O.)
16. Diamonds (feat. K-Young)
17. Hearbreak Hotel (feat. Diddy)
18. Slangin Rocks
19. Shake [TRV$ Remix]
20. Over (Mysonne & Juice) [*][Bonus Track]


No comments:

Post a Comment