About the DJ

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I've been releasing Chopped & Screwed material since February 17 of this year (2009). So basically I've been improving over a course of 7-8 months. I personally do this out of the love for Chopped & Screwed music. Plus another reason. Last September I believe I downloaded OG Ron C's Chopped & Screwed version of The Sound of Revenge by accident and I didn't even know what Chopped & Screwed was at that time. When I heard it my friend beside me was saying and I quote "Jonel, don't listen to that. Chopped & Screwed shit is lame as fuck I hate it." Well I played it anyway and come to find out I loved it! Right then and there I started downloading a bunch of Chopped & Screwed material but all of the stuff I downloaded was either crap or I had to pay to get a good DJ to chop&screw it. So I said to myself, "Wait...didn't I download Virtual DJ like a month ago? I'll get into this Chop&Screw DJ-ing hobby!" and that's how it started.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mixtape Messiah 4 (Re-Chopped & Screwed)

Note: The only reason I'm redoing this is out of personal preference. I personally want to see how much I improved on this mixtape since this was the mixtape where my technique became more defined. It won't be finished til December.

Photobucket

Chamillionaire
Mixtape Messiah 4 (Re-Chopped & Screwed by
DJ Howie "The Mixxiya")

1. The Horror Flick Intro
2. Go Hard
3. Roll Call Reloaded [DJ Howie Blend w Fire Drill Skill]
4. Flow So Sick (Killa Kyleon)
5. The Greatest
6. Hero
7. Middle Finger Up
8. Do It For H-Town (feat. Slim Thug & Trae)
9. Answer Machine 3
10. The Real Thang
11. I'd Rather Get Bread
12. Diamonds Exposed
13. Put On For Houston
14. Cha-Milli Remix
15. 2 MPH (feat. Bun B, Mista F.A.B. & Paul Wall)
16. Gotta Be Play (feat. Famous)
17. Fire (feat. Famous)
18. Who Hotter Than Me (feat. Famous)
19. Lovin' What You See
20. Cadillac & Benz (feat. Killa Kyleon)
21. Top Down Money Up, Gotta Stay On The Grind
22. What The Buinsess Is
23. My Dream (feat. Akon)
24. All Around the World
25. My Life (feat. Trae & Slim Thug)
26. 2 Real (feat. Lil' Flip)
27. Block on Smash [Never Blend w/ Killer Mike]
28. Internet Nerd's Revenge
29. Good Morning [Venom Single (Feb. 2nd) - C&S Bonus]

Note: Venom comes out March 16th!! Get ready!!



No comments:

Post a Comment