About the DJ

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I've been releasing Chopped & Screwed material since February 17 of this year (2009). So basically I've been improving over a course of 7-8 months. I personally do this out of the love for Chopped & Screwed music. Plus another reason. Last September I believe I downloaded OG Ron C's Chopped & Screwed version of The Sound of Revenge by accident and I didn't even know what Chopped & Screwed was at that time. When I heard it my friend beside me was saying and I quote "Jonel, don't listen to that. Chopped & Screwed shit is lame as fuck I hate it." Well I played it anyway and come to find out I loved it! Right then and there I started downloading a bunch of Chopped & Screwed material but all of the stuff I downloaded was either crap or I had to pay to get a good DJ to chop&screw it. So I said to myself, "Wait...didn't I download Virtual DJ like a month ago? I'll get into this Chop&Screw DJ-ing hobby!" and that's how it started.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Meteora (Screwed & Chopped)

Note: This was released in April of 2009. The second rock album I Chopped & Screwed.

Large M

Linkin Park
Meteora (Screwed & Chopped by
DJ Howie "The Mixxiya")

1. Foreword
2. Don't Stay
3. Somewhere I Belong
4. Lying From You
5. Hit the Floor
6. Easier to Run
7. Faint
8. Figure.09
9. Breaking the Habit
10. From the Inside
11. Nobody's Listening
12. Session

No comments:

Post a Comment